Apartments in South Houston
Southpoint Apartments is a community that is ideally located for your lifestyle. Our Houston apartments for rent are just minutes from I-45 and Beltway 8, ensuring a quick and easy commute to downtown and the coast. We are situated near great shopping, fine restaurants, wonderful schools, and relaxing parks. We are near Almeda Mall and Baybrook Mall, which offer upscale shopping. Come home to SouthPoint Apartments where you are easily accessible to Houston, NASA/Clear Lake, Galveston, Ellington Field and Hobby Airport. Major Employers, and numerous retail centers are just minutes away from your new home at SouthPoint.
Located in the Pasadena Independent School District
- Genoa Elementary
- Bondy Middle School
- Pasadena Memorial High
Nearby Colleges and Universities include
- San Jacinto North Campus
- University of Houston
- University of Houston Clear Lake Campus
- Texas Southern University
Located within walking distance to Southpoint Metro Park & Ride
ENTERTAINMENT near by includes
- Space Center Houston - Space Center Houston is a place where people can experience space — from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future.
- Kemah Boardwalk - The Kemah Boardwalk is Home to Fabulous Waterfront Restaurants, Amusements, Charming Retail Stores, Festivals and Seaside Shows Every Day.
- Freeway Manor Park Parks: 2241 Bronson / 2300 Theta
- Gulf Palms Park Parks: 11901 Palm Springs
- Wilson Memorial Park Swimming Pool: 100 Gilpin
- Clear Lake Park - A 59 Acre Park Located in Southeastern Harris County. The South Side of the Park Offers Traditional Park Amenities as well as a Boat Launch and Fishing Pier. The North Side of the Park Offers Playground Equipment, Various Sports Fields and 0.5 Mile Jogging Trail, Community Center and Open Air Pavilion. There is also an Ancient Indian Burial Ground Believed to be Ancestors to the Akokisa Indians Dating Between 600 and 900 A.D.
- Armand Bayou Park - ABNC is One of the Largest Urban Wildlife Refuge in the United States. The Center's Core Consists of a Boardwalk through the Forest and Marshes, Live Animal Displays, Educational Signage, Bison and Prairie Platforms, Butterfly Gardens and a 1800's Farm Site.
- Bay Area Park - Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a Not-for-Profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization with the IRS. They are dedicated to Educating the Public as to the Benefits of Green and Open Spaces for Fenced, Off-leash Dog Parks.